Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Belated Christmas Bear

I started stitching this cute little bear project on March, but only managed to finished it about two weeks ago. It took a rather long time, as I wasn't able to work on it daily due to my busy schedule.

This little bear came in a complete set of chart, aida and threads; which was an exclusive free gift pack that comes together with "Cross Stitcher" magazine. The design was originally meant to be mounted to a Christmas-themed card, but I thought it'll be nicer if I just frame it and give to my boyfriend as a gift. He loves it very much and now the picture has its permanent place on his office's desk.

Currently I'm still trying to finish a chart of two hedgehogs from the Country Companions series, which is a complete cross stitch kit that my aunt bought for me. Then, I've to start stitching a birthday bear real soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing®.
 
Creative Commons License
Cross Stitch Charts by Angie Stitches is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
©2009 Angie Stitches All Rights Reserved