Monday, May 18, 2009

A Tiny Flower Motif

I started to take an interest in samplers after I bought 'Quick & Clever Cross Stitch' by Helen Philipps the other day. I found that samplers are so versatile and relatively easy to stitch. Besides, it's a great way to record information and special events in life. The colourful little motifs are simply irresistable too!

I plan to create my own sampler soon, hope I can squeeze some time out of my busy daily schedule. For now, I've created just a tiny flower motif, which you can use for your samplers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing®.
 
Creative Commons License
Cross Stitch Charts by Angie Stitches is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
©2009 Angie Stitches All Rights Reserved