Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Beauty Plans

I haven't been cross stitching at all for the past few days. Life has never been busier than this month; there are tight deadlines to meet, trainings to conduct and to attend. I've just conducted an online NetMeeting training through phone this afternoon, which was really an energy draining session in disguise. The attendee kept on asking questions before I managed to finish my sentence, so at the end I missed a few points because she just wouldn't stop interrupting.

Okay, back to the point. I guess my busy schedule, late night dinner (or has it become supper instead?) and the lack of quality sleep did left an impact on my skin. All of a sudden, I'm pretty aware of the danger of spoiling my precious skin, which is why I've suddenly become very beauty-conscious.

My first effort was starting to drink longan and red dates drink since yesterday morning. I swear to drink a cup every morning before going to work, so far I haven't break the promise yet... Good! Realising the fact that sagging skin kills even the most beautiful women, I took an interest in collagen. At the end of the day, I ordered a packet of Fancl collagen pills online, hoping that it might work a bit of wonder on my skin too. Then I waste no time rushing to get a box of pearl powder after work. I tried it on my skin as instructed last night; mixed with toner and gently pat on my face, then I applied my night cream as usual. When I woke up this morning, my skin really looks a bit finer and the pores become smaller. Voila!

To complete my whitening regime, I decided to try white pearl barley drink daily. Hope it'll show some mercy and whitens my face. Well, even if it doesn't, barley is still a nice non-fattening snack!

My toner is finished; not a single drop left no matter how long I turn the bottle upside down. I'm still considering which brand I should try next. Kiehl’s Rosewater Facial Fresh Toner seems pretty attractive, but does it delivers the results as promised? Anybody who are using this toner, do share your experience. I don't think my skin is able to endure another week without toner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing®.
 
Creative Commons License
Cross Stitch Charts by Angie Stitches is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
©2009 Angie Stitches All Rights Reserved