Saturday, May 2, 2009

My First Chart

I was inspired by this afternoon's blazing hot weather and created a "tea time" chart with cookies and lemonade. Both are my all-time favourites, so I wish to share this chart with all the cross stitch lovers who are reading my blog.

This is actually the first cross stitch chart I've created. I'm still experimenting with colours and patterns, as well as when and where to use the different stitches. It's very excited to be able to create my own chart, although it took me hours sitting in front of the laptop.

The design uses whole stitches, half cross stitch and backstitch. Do send me a picture if you've stitched the design, I'll publish it to show to other readers. You are free to use the charts as shown below, but please provide a URL link back to my blog if you wish to publish them either online or offline.

Hope you'll like the design, happy stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing®.
 
Creative Commons License
Cross Stitch Charts by Angie Stitches is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
©2009 Angie Stitches All Rights Reserved