Saturday, May 2, 2009

Start Blogging Again...

I've finally start blogging again after a busy year. During that period, I travelled to Bangkok for the first time on a shopping trip, found myself a new job, learnt how to bake cakes and cookies, plus loads of other fun and interesting things.

Once again I picked up an "old flame" – cross stitching. It's a hobby I first started during my early days in secondary school, but discontinued after I went to college. It was not until I accidentally bumped into a past issue of the UK magazine "Cross Stitcher" in a book store, then only I rediscover the beauty and possibilities in cross stitching, and it now becomes one of my favorite past times.

This blog is mainly about cross stitching, some life stories and all the things I enjoy. My real life is hectic and stressful enough, so I hope to write something light and easy here. Just to balance up, I guess; or you may say, to keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing®.
 
Creative Commons License
Cross Stitch Charts by Angie Stitches is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
©2009 Angie Stitches All Rights Reserved